Friday 19 August 2016

HEAR THE THIEVES

I don't mean to spoil your day with the item below. Just for you to pity and remember the culprits in your prayers to know that life is ephemeral and nought (zero)

HEAR THE THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-
Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not
N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes-
Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt
office- Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't
tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo
Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to
foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the
CBN- Dasuki's account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B
for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.
With all these lootings and many more yet to be revealed, how can a nation having this type of leadership grow?

Drop your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment